T&Cs EPIC WEEK – 2018
The Promoter is the Croatian National Tourist Board (CNTB).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all other special conditions relating to the “EPIC WEEK – 2018” promotion.
- One Person can have as many entries as he/she wants. Use of a false name/address by an entrant will disqualify them.
- Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
- Employees (and family members of employees) of CNTB, branches, subsidiary organisations, its affiliates, any representatives or agents of CNTB and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Promotion may not enter the Promotion. CNTB reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entry to the CNTB “ EPIC WEEK – 2018” competition (“The Promotion”) is open to natural persons residents of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States, Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Italy, France, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Finland, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, France, Spain who are over 18 years of age. CNTB reserves the right to request proof of age and/or proof of residency. Participation constitutes entry.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the CNTB.
- Entrants can enter the “EPIC WEEK – 2018” competition by selecting 7 of 218 experiences. You are entering the competition by sharing your bucket list „Epic Week“. The contestants who collect the highest number of votes enter the finale and will be contacted by the Croatian National Tourist Board, following which they need to send an application within 5 days after receiving the e-mail, explaining why they indeed should win the trip; the winner will be selected by the Jury and will win the selected trip for himself/herself and one person of his/her choice. Note- Epic Week may last up to 10 days, which depends exclusively on the destinations’ distance and the selected experiences.
The experiences need to be shared publicly.
The best 10 entrants will receive promo packages. Jury: Croatian National Tourist Board – Lucijana Jerković, Head of Global Pr, BBDO – Croatia Tino Kera – Creative Director.
- The Promotion shall commence at 14:00pm on Wednesday, 2th of May 2018 and lasts until Wednesday, 23th May 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- In addition to other requirements listed in these terms and conditions, to participate in the Promotion the entrants must have a valid Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter account with enabled private messaging functions or provide their name and email address to submit.
- The “main prize” shall consist of: seven to ten days (depending on the selected experiences and distance of the destination) in Croatia, the accommodation, full board, air-tickets, transfers, consumption of the selected experiences. The best 10 entrants will receive promo packages.
- The winners (one winner of the main prize across all participating markets – national finalists of the “EPIC WEEK – 2018“) will be selected by a jury consisting of the CNTB representatives.
- The main prize needs to be used by the end of 2018 (July and August excluded).
- The main prize cannot be divided. It is valid for the period stated in (12), and can only be extend at the user’s expense.
- All prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative, or other form of compensation.
- The winners’ names will be posted on the Promotion Post and also communicated to the winning entrants via Facebook message within 48 hours after the Promotion Period has ended.
- The winners will then have 7 days to provide the CNTB with a delivery address. If the CNTB does not receive the winner’s details within 7 days, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and the CNTB’s jury may, at its sole discretion, pick an alternative winner.
- Upon receipt of the winner’s address details, the CNTB will provide further instructions as to the Prize redemption.
- The CNTB reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal value (as determined by the CNTB) if a prize element becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Promotion.
- The CNTB reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or vary the Promotion rules at any time, without prior notice.
- The CNTB may disqualify any individual using the promotion in a way which the CNTB, at its sole discretion, deems inappropriate.
- The CNTB or its associates , agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Promotion. Nothing in these terms shall limit the CNTB’s liability for fraud.
- Although the CNTB will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Promotion (“Promotional Material”) is accurate, the CNTB is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect the CNTB’s operation of the Promotion or the CNTB site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotional material.
- The decision of the CNTB is final and legally binding.
- Croatia governs this Promotion and these terms and conditions, which shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Croatia.